Sunday, April 20, 2008

Doing Detox

Today I began Arbonne's 7 day Detox program. This program promises to rid my body of toxins. Toxins that I'm exposed too through pollutants in the air, preservatives (among other things) that I eat/drink, and even toxins that are a by product of daily stresses. All these toxins can cause fatigue, low energy levels, and body aches. Believe me, the low energy and the fatigue have become all to familiar to me lately. It's lousy to feel this way....so I'm ready for a change.

It's time for me to purify my body... I'm drinking a beverage (throughout the day) of 32 oz. of water mixed with 1oz. marine botanicals. This will help me to clean and detoxify my body from the inside out. Last night I used the Detoxifying Hair Mask. I have to say my hair looks very shiny and soft today.  It feels very conditioned. The Detox tea helps to support my liver which is the bodies natural purifier. The rescue body wash is a gentle, purifying formula  that protects against free-radical damage and lays down a protective moisture barrier on the skin’s surface. Everything works together.

I'm anxious to see how I feel by Saturday evening. That will be an entire week on this detoxification program. I'm looking forward to some renewed energy, and a healthier body.

Other people have to pay hundreds of dollars to have just one detox spa treatment at the trendier spas around the country. I get to enjoy this for just a fraction of the cost of the spa fees---and I can detoxify over and over again, as much as I want in the comfort of my own home. I love Arbonne!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn,

    I just started this 7-day program today, too. The instructions are not very clear about what your menu should look like, any insight you can give me since you went to the training??

    Thanks,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheryl,
    The literature just says to eat a healthy, balanced diet and to exercise. At the conference Candice O'Keefe said to make sure to not only drink the 32 oz. of water, but to drink another 32 oz. of water on top of that. The reason being that the mixture will pull fluids out of your intestinal tract as it cleanses...so you need to replace the water or you will get cramps. Hope that information is helpful.
    Thanks for reading my blog!

    ReplyDelete