Saturday, April 26, 2008

Arbonne's Shampoo

I was telling my husband this morning that my hair was not its "usual" self.  (I didn't bring my Arbonne shampoo because the containers are so large.) I was forced to use the hotel shampoo and my hair feels flat and weighed down. ( Ick. ) I don't like it at all. I miss my self adjusting shampoo from Arbonne! The other day I was talking to a young lady I had given shampoo/conditioner samples to and she said she loved them! Her hair is treated and tends to be dry, after using the Arbonne shampoo and conditioner even her husband noticed how soft her hair was. Is that great or what???  While I am on the subject of hair...I really love the new Sea Source Spa hair masque too. It makes my hair feel like silk. I feel like a shampoo hair model. "Hello, my name is Dawn and I have awesome Arbonne hair!"

No comments:

Post a Comment