Sunday, June 19, 2011

When You Can't See Through The Fog



[caption id="" align="alignright" width="159" caption="Image by BrendonPG via Flickr"]Foggy morning/Hagley Park[/caption]


I've got a million things to do today...and not enough time to get it all done.

It's very foggy this morning--like pea soup, foggy. There is sun on the other side of the fog. I see it peeking through in spots.

It reminds me of life.

Sometimes things can look "foggy".  I wonder how in the world everything is going to work out? It's difficult to see into the future. But, then the SON peeks through the fog...and things start to take shape. This is not to say that everything works out perfectly, at least not by my standards. At least not by what I know. I don't (can't) always see the big picture. I can only see what is right in front of my face.

That is where trust comes in.

Sometimes, that is all I have to give.

Trust.

And really, that is all I need.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart
   and lean not on your own understanding;
 in all your ways submit to him,
   and he will direct your paths.  Proverbs 3:5-6  NIV

*****************

*beautiful sun through the fog

*another fresh, new week

*quiet, early morning

*reading the Father's Day cards that the kids gave

*a happy heart

*a cold glass of iced tea

*anticipation

*opportunity

*freshly cut hair, doesn't it always feel and look better?

***************

How are you blessed?



No comments:

Post a Comment