Saturday, June 18, 2011



A storm is brewing. I really, really enjoy the clouds around here.





My oldest son, sporting a gas mask. He got this from a friend, who got it from I'm not sure where. It is nothing for me to be sitting at the kitchen counter and see him walking around in this get up. I love my son, even if he does have an "interesting" taste in wardrobe selection.



This is what Brad looks like without the gas mask. There is a handsome face under there! This is his cat, Shamus.






My sweet son, Kendrick, with his "man's best friend", Lonnie. Lonnie loves spending time with his master just hanging out. Have you ever seen the movie, My Dog Skip?



My daughter's "a girl's best friend", Ace. Ace is very photogenic...if I can get him still enough to take a picture!



Ace thinks he is a sled dog. Breanna harnessed him to the wagon and off they went! I don't know if he is Iditarod material...but, he's perfect for Ohio weather.



Yes, I claim them. They might be a little weird, or a lot.... Their father and I realize that the fruit doesn't fall far from the tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment