A pat on the back.
A high five.
"You did it!"
"That is the best, ever!"
"Just keep going!"
"One more time!"
We all need encouragement....
Encouragement from others can make the difference between us:
Holding strong or giving in.
Making it work...or giving up.
Earning a diploma...or calling it quits.
Running the race...or sitting on the curb.
Getting up in the morning...or pulling the curtains shut.
Trying again...or not.
A little encouragement can mean so much to the one who needs to hear it.
Gracious words are a honeycomb,
sweet to the soul and healing to the bones. Proverbs 16:24 NIV
Who can you encourage today? How can your words be "sweet to the soul" of another?
Join us at Faith Barista to hear what other readers are saying about encouragement.
- Eating Local Honey Could Help Seasonal Allergies (fitsugar.com)
- Seeking Honey, in the Bee-Loud Glade (gherkinstomatoes.com)
- Honey in a Mason Jar (areasonabledistance.wordpress.com)
- Why "Sweeter than Honeycomb"? (sweeterthanhoneycomb.wordpress.com)
- Celebrating AWESOME! (bethefitmama.com)
- Rock Out Your House Plants (apartmenttherapy.com)