Friday, June 10, 2011

Inspire- verb.

a : to influence, move, or guide by divine or supernatural inspiration b : to exert an animating, enlivening, or exalting influence on <was particularly inspired by the Romanticists> c : to spur on : impel, motivate <threats don't necessarily inspire people to work> d : affect <seeing the old room again inspired him with nostalgia>


*

Passion- noun.

1. A powerful emotion, such as love, joy, hatred, or anger.

2. Ardent love

3. Boundless enthusiasm

4. An abandoned display of emotion

*

Fun- noun.


1. what provides amusement or enjoyment; specifically : playful often boisterous action or speech <full of fun>


2. a mood for finding or making amusement.

***

This past week, on three different occasions, I've either heard or read about "look for what inspires you",  "find your passion",  "or what do you find fun?"  It got me to thinking....

I love flea markets, estate sales and junk stores. Junk being a "positive" word in my book. I like time worn objects with stories. I could get lost forever in these types of stores...and be quite content.

Happy, sigh.



I love the crisp white that makes the turquoise colors "pop".



Vintage floral prints on wallpaper, aprons, table cloths, or linens. Timeless.



Cool rooms.

Flea markets are the best! Others might see nicks and scratches...I see a fresh coat of paint and a new life.



*************

Are there any other flea market junkies out there? What is the best piece you ever found? And how did you use it?


No comments:

Post a Comment