Saturday, November 8, 2008

Step Back and Take A Deep Breath

I think it is pretty interesting listening to talk radio right now. Sean Hannity is starting the conservative underground. I guess those of us that are conservative republicans (as opposed to the more moderate republicans of the group) are going to have to just hang tough over the next 4 years. We might be down, but we are definitely not out.

I've already seen interviews and news clips of people who think that this presidency will issue "a free ride" for them.  Welfare, bailouts, moochers. Interesting. I think that there will be some disappointed people when things don't work out the way they assumed they would. Or if they do work out that way and a large population of our country keeps their hand out for more freebies.....then what will become of this country??

I really worry where this will all end up.

No comments:

Post a Comment