Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Simple Life




FOR TODAY (11/25/08)…
Outside my window.....the trees are swaying back and forth as the wind blows.
I am thinking… that I have so much to do by Thursday!
I am thankful for… my health.
From the learning rooms…we are griping about our math today.
From the kitchen…I am getting all my ingredients ready to make an apple cake.
I am wearing…a turquoise colored sweater. It is very warm and cozy. I LOVE sweaters.
I am creating…a legacy.
I am going…to take my daughter to her well check up at the doctors office.
I am reading…a Christmas novel.
I am hoping…that we get into our new house by the end of January.
I am hearing…..the refrigerator hum.
Around the house…is chilly. I have the heat on, but it's still chilly.
One of my favorite things…is eating chocolate peanut butter ice cream.
A few plans for the rest of the week: Christmas shopping,  Visiting with family for Thanksgiving.

From the Simple Woman's Daybook-----

http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment