Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Simple Life

FOR TODAY (11/11/08)...
Outside my window...The sky is gray and cold.
I am thinking... that I am a very blessed woman.
I am thankful for... family.
From the learning rooms...we are taking a "vacation" break.
From the kitchen...my mother in law is fixing a big Thanksgiving style dinner.
I am wearing...a new blue sweater. It is very warm and cozy.
I am creating...memories.
I am going...wherever the family decides to go today.
I am reading...Breakthrough by Suzanne Somers.
I am hoping...that we will be able to get our house building finished by the end of this year.
I am hearing...my family talking.
Around the house...Molly the kitten is running around.
One of my favorite things...is reading a good book.
A few plans for the rest of the week:Visiting with family here in N.Y

Mention my blog and offer a link back to the main page of my blog. http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment