Wednesday, October 29, 2008

It is no fun being sick

I woke up this morning--well at least I had my eyes open. Barely. It was around 7am. It was still pitch black in the bedroom except for the green glow from the digital clock. I could barely breathe as my nosed was totally stuffed up. My head hurt and I was cold. I love the fall weather, but we are in that in between stage where the house heat makes it too hot inside, but no heat and one freezes especially in the morning. Ugh. I can't win. I got up and put on my fluffy robe. The thick one. The thick one that weighs about 100 lbs. Hey, but it's warm. I went out to the kitchen to start the coffee. Hot liquid would help with the stuffy head, right? I'm going with that.

It's just one of those days. I'm shuffling around as if I'm 100 years old, which by the way is what I feel like. I already took my get well quick pills (from Arbonne) along with my hot coffee. Hopefully, I will feel better soon. Did I mention that my eyes hurt too? I've been awake for 2 1/2 hours already...maybe it is time for a nap.

1 comment:

  1. Ugh. I hate using the heater! It dries me out so bad that I always feel like I have a cold. In fact, I close all the vents in my bedroom and sleep with a fan, or else I can't sleep. I'

    Hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete