Thursday, October 30, 2008

Immediate Thoughts

Outside my window. . .the dry leaves are blowing around.

I am thinking. . .I need to get up and take a nice, hot shower.

From the learning room. . .not a lot right now, it's night time.

I am thankful for. . .hot fudge to put on my icecream. Hey, don't judge me. We all have our vices!

From the kitchen. . .is yesterday's leftover tortilla soup...I'm thinking lunch tomorrow?

I am wearing. . .sweatpants, which if I'm totally honest is not the most flattering piece of clothing I own, but definitely the most comfortable.

I am creating. . .a notebook with all my house swatches/colors in it.

I am going. . .to learn to relax and go with the flow.

I am reading. . .Breakthrough by Suzanne Somers. Very Interesting!

I am hoping. . .this cold/stuffy nose goes away.(the stuffiness goes away, not my nose. Ewww...)

I am hearing. . .Greta talking on FOX.

Around the house. . piles of stuff. Everywhere. One day we will move. One day we will be settled. One day life will have normalcy???????.

One of my favorite things. . .cozy pj's and a fluffy robe. Okay, so that is two things. I can count. I just couldn't decide.

A few plans for the rest of the week. . .watching a scary movie tomorrow night while handing out candy to the trick or treaters.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing. . .sorry I am not proficient at getting pictures on here yet. Don’t laugh at me. I mean it. It hurts my feelings when you laugh at me:) Just kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment