Tuesday, October 14, 2008

From a Simple Woman's Day Blog

I was reading some "mom" blogs and came across a mom who used The Simple Woman's Day Blog format. I thought it was neat.....so I'll give it a try.


Outside my window. . .it's pretty dark on my road with the exception of the yellow glow under the street lights.

I am thinking. . .about how I need to just take a deep breath and relax.

From the learning room. . .nothing right now, because it's 10:30 at night.

I am thankful for. . .my family.

From the kitchen. . .is Bradley's left over birthday cake...and it is very tempting.

I am wearing. . .my PJ's. Paisley bottoms and a green shirt.

I am creating. . .special journals for each of the kids.

I am going. . .to write a book one day.

I am reading. . .Paula Deen's autobiography.

I am hoping. . .that I get a good nights rest and keep a good attitude.

I am hearing. . .My daughter making silly nonsense. She is purposely trying to drive me nuts.

Around the house. . .packed boxes, packing tape, permanent marker, bubble wrap....the story of my life from now until we move.

One of my favorite things. . .reading a good book.

A few plans for the rest of the week. . .taking the kids to the local corn maze and then drinking hot chocolate after we get done.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing. . .sorry I am not proficient at getting pictures on here yet. Don't laugh at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment