Friday, November 2, 2007

It's already November???

Where is the time going? I feel like I blink and WHAM!! 3 weeks have already flown by. Either that or I'm just in a coma and don't realize the actual passage of time.....wait a minute, if I was actually in a coma I would at least be getting some much needed rest! Maybe it's just that I'm getting older and everything else seems like it is moving so fast because I'm actually slowing down..... Ugh. Okay, enough of that. My brain hurts.

Actually, I am pretty proud of myself. I've been doing a lot of Christmas shopping this week. I bought many presents. It was very strenuous work. My fingers hurt. Yes, my fingers. Not my legs. I shopped online. Don't laugh, this whole shopping online is still fairly new to me. It's nice to be able to "visit" all kinds of stores, browse, choose items, pay for them and have them delivered and never have to move from my chair. Lazy, you say? Alright, maybe a little lazy...I prefer to think of it as sanity preservation. Yes, I used to be one of those mega shoppers out at the mall. "Where can I park?" "Where DID I park?" "What size, how much, this is cute, who would wear that? Get out of my way! Does this come in a set? THIS is the new holiday color? I refuse to pay that price for a hunk of plastic!" and on and on. I liked to get all my shopping done early, less stress that way. Online shopping is the perfect answer for me. This way I can enjoy the upcoming holidays and not be so pressed for time or stressed out. Oh alright, I'll still be stressed after all I live in a house with 1 husband, 2 dogs, 3 children, 3 cats, and a horse needing some pasture land. Hey, that sounds like a song!

No comments:

Post a Comment