Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I have a theory...

I have a theory that laundry multiplies faster than rabbits on speed. My theory suggests that for every one piece of laundry that must be washed, 2 more take it's place. If one puts off doing the laundry for a few days than the pile of dirty clothes becomes unmanageable. I found some of Scott's socks trying to sneak off underneath the bed skirt. I caught them just before they were able to completely sneak off under the bed to multiply. It was a close call. My underwear supply is getting dangerously low. I don't like that feeling at all. I mean what if I happen to be in an accident? The rule is that one MUST have on clean undies, I wouldn't want hospital staff laughing at me. I can just hear it now, " Hey Doc, look at this lady! She has on dirty underwear. Didn't her mama ever tell her about the clean underwear rule?" Laundry is such a pain. Gather it, sort it, put it in a basket, get it in the machine, dry it, fold it, put it away. Only to start over again. Ugh!! Yes, I get the kids to help with this unrelenting task, and I do appreciate their help, but I'm still the laundry CEO. The buck stops with me...or should I say the stinky sock stops here?!

Oh, just great! I hear the dreaded buzzer on the dryer. I suppose that means I must get up and go get the laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment