Monday, November 19, 2007

Dumb Blondes or Dumb Men?

Yes, I realize that this is my second blog for the day, but I just couldn't let this one go.

I just saw a story on FOX news about how men act dumber around blondes. Is that hilarious or what? Now being that I'm a blond twice over (blond throughout childhood, hair darkened in young adulthood---I didn't like it, so I chose to take matters into my own hands and make myself blonde once again) I found this story interesting of course.

Yes, I know there are all those dumb blonde jokes out there (written by envious brunettes, I'm sure) and that some people see blondes as ditzy or goofy, but I beg to differ. All of us know (and yes, as I said, I am a blond) that hair color has nothing to do with ones intelligence. Ladies, let's face it, blonde, brunette, redhead, black, hey even if you have purple hair.....men act goofy and silly around pretty women regardless of what color their hair is. That is just men for you. This is not big news. This is just the way it is.

Alright, guys before you get mad because I stated you act goofy around pretty women, just get over it. You know I'm right.

No comments:

Post a Comment