Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Snow. Again?!



[caption id="" align="alignright" width="240" caption="Image by nutmeg66 via Flickr"]Snowflakes![/caption]


I just returned from a two day trip. As I was driving back into the state, I saw that it was snowing. What?! It's a wonder we don't all keel over from this crazy weather. We'll all catch our death. Just a light jacket one day and then it's snowing. Should we all get our parkas back out? My mom bought me some super cool zebra print boots for the Spring mud season. I suppose they would work in the snow too. Ugh.

As I sit here at the kitchen table I see the big, fat flakes falling outside. A lot of them. This is crazy. April Fools Day isn't until Friday, 'cause this is a joke, right?

(P.S.) To those of my loyal readers that have been following the mouse saga....I hear them again.They are back. I guess I need to serve up the "green pellet" buffet again. If you are a mouse lover, don't talk to me. Joe,the cat, caught one too. Mice reproduce way too fast. Just sayin'. And now with all this new snow they will be cold outside, and want to come in to warm up. Listen up little micey, this is NOT the Motel 6!!!!  I love all of God's creatures with the exception of small little field mice that want to become my room mates.

I will blog tomorrow after I unpack, and after giving a pep talk to the cats about needing to "patrol the perimeter" for incoming rodents.

1 comment:

  1. Yes! We are ALL experiencing crazy weather! My closet looks confused with the mix of spring/winter clothing...I put winter back and wear spring and then winter has to come back out again!!
    Good luck with the cats patroling for mice! ( :

    ReplyDelete