Scheduling. Errands. Cleaning. Chauffeuring. Teaching. Cooking. Consulting.
Being everything to everybody.
Listening. Answering questions. Shaping lives.
So much to do, so little time.
I'm stressed...and tired.
There are days, even whole weeks, when I long for quiet.
It's how God made me.
Need for physical rest
Longing for spiritual renewal
Calm, in the stress filled.
Peace in the anxiety driven.
Rest in Him.
Sometimes He calms the storm...other times He calms His child. (Song by Scott Krippayne)
This week we are discussing physical rest over at The Faith Barista Jam. Click on the graphic on my right side bar if you want to learn more!
- Stormy Seas (alisonamazed.wordpress.com)
- My stormy arrival (ckenb.blogspot.com)
- Stormy weather kills 56 in Philippines, 19 missing (ctv.ca)
- Schedules (thisgoodworld.com)
- stress = nesting? (cathweber.blogspot.com)