Monday, July 26, 2010

What Time Is It?

I overslept this morning. Instead of getting up at 5:30 for my morning exercise, I rolled over and the clock said 6. I meet my friend at 6!! I jumped out of bed like I was on fire. Ran across the bedroom in the dark and  promptly ran into the bathroom door. With my face. Okay, whatever people. I was still half asleep. It was dark and the door was closed. At least that little accident helped to wake me up. Albeit a little painfully, but at least my eyes were now open. I raced into the bathroom, flipped on the light. Agggghh! I then sort of brushed my teeth, yanked my hair in a clip (forget about combing it), threw on some sweatpants, with the same T-shirt I wore to bed, and attempted to put my tennis shoes on as I walked outside.

My sweet friend, waited patiently for me. It was 6:05. She was hoping I had forgotten that we were walking today. No such luck on her part! She took a look at me, and didn't run screaming across the road. I always take that as a good sign.

So, an hour and a half later I got home. I did my morning chores.....Later I went in to the bathroom to wash my face. (Since I had skipped it earlier) I took a good look at myself. You wanna know something? Honestly, even though I got ready in 5 minutes this morning I didn't look all that different than I do most mornings. This leaves me with two thoughts. Either I am, A. Naturally beautiful and don't need to do much to myself to have that natural "glow" or B. I am already so far gone, it doesn't matter one way or the other what I do to myself.

I suppose I could take some time to comb my hair.......

2 comments:

  1. I vote for A... naturally beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robin, You are so sweet.....maybe legally blind, if you picked A.....but still sweet. Thank you for your compliment:)

    ReplyDelete