Friday, July 30, 2010

We The People Choose NOT to be PC

I am taking a "commercial break" from my usual humor and thought provoking wit (she says with a grin) to bring you a very non- politically correct speech. Considering I enjoy political incorrectness, I thought I'd share. If you too are on the politically INCORRECT band wagon then by all means jump in...if not, don't read this. It will just make you mad, no sense in ruining your day.

I read this speech today, written by Dennis Prager. Being that I am a former public school teacher, I have to say that I wish more principals would stand up and say something like this. Somebody needs to do it. Our educational system is so full of everything NONEDUCATIONAL that it has become sad and ridiculous.....and the ones that suffer the most are the children.

No comments:

Post a Comment