Tuesday, September 9, 2008

So That's Where It Has Been!

You all know I've been packing the house. Well, my bedroom is becoming something of a treasure trove. I'm finding everything I ever lost.... the earring that I dropped and it "disappeared"...under the table at the end of the bed. The stationery I haven't seen in forever...in the very back of the armoire. The devotional book that I just "know I put it somewhere". Uh huh...behind another book on the shelf. Good grief! Just call me "squirrel girl". I have more stuff stuck away in nooks and crannies all over the bedroom then I know what to do with. Living in this house is like living through an old 70's episode of Sanford and Son. Remember the dad and son that lived in the junkyard? Well, I'm just saying..... I very well could pass out back in my bedroom from breathing in all the dust (yes people, I DO dust, but it always comes back!) and I dare say my kids might not be able to find me back there under all the boxes. Well, I guess they'd eventually hunt for me when they got hungry enough.....maybe they'd see my feet sticking out from underneath the avalanche of boxes and they'd take pity on their dear mom....or maybe they'd just go fix themselves their own peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

1 comment:

  1. Too funny! I can totally relate. I was just going through my jewelry, hair accessories, and other bedroom items, to prepare for packing. Here is a somewhat scary stroll down memory lane with me. :D

    ReplyDelete