Friday, September 5, 2008

Intervention

Hello. My name is Dawn and I am addicted. Addicted to Arizona Diet Green Tea. There I said it. I've confessed. I feel so much better. I was completely miffed when I went to Walmart this morning and they were out of my big jug of the stuff. Evidently, I am not the only addicted one running around!! I had to buy the smaller bottles, which are more expensive then the big jug, but a woman's gotta do what a woman's gotta do! It's 100% natural tea. It also has ginseng in it. I don't know a lot about ginseng....it isn't something that, I'm going to find out later will have adverse effects on me, is it? I'm not going to grow an extra limb or furry eyelids or some such thing??? I don't want to be a poster child ( oh,okay already! A middle age woman) for green tea addiction. It would be totally embarrassing and really ruin people's perception of me. Well, now that I've confessed to the entire blog-o-sphere I feel so much better.....confession is good for the soul. Now, if you'll excuse me I need to go get some fresh ice for my tea.

1 comment: