Monday, September 8, 2008

Abortion---Murder or Convenience. What say you?

I was doing my regular early morning trolling of the internet and decided to check out Michelle Malkin's page. (I really like her!) She had an interesting blog for this morning....on a statement Biden made about when he feels life begins.
Now, I believe life does begin at conception. Yet, women (and men for that matter) do have a choice. The thing is the choice is BEFORE conception. The choice is whether or not to have sex. As Rush said, "Abstinence WORKS 100% of the time!" There are also many types of birth control that women (and men!) can use. The truth is the REAL choice is made ahead of time. BEFORE a pregnancy occurs. In my opinion once a pregnancy occurs there is no choice. A baby is growing...not just a bunch of cells.
I could go on about this but I won't....but I do want you to read Michelle's short blog.


Slick Joe Biden admits: Yes, I’m a cold-blooded murderer
By Michelle Malkin • September 8, 2008 08:00 AM

Joe Biden gave us another notable moment this weekend on Meet The Press when he came the closest a high-ranking Democrat has come to admitting his advocacy of cold-blooded murder. Guess he didn’t want to get stuck like Pelosi, with Catholic officials breathing down her stiff neck:

Senator Joseph R. Biden Jr., the Democratic nominee for vice president, departed Sunday from party doctrine on abortion rights, declaring that as a Catholic, he believes life begins at conception.

While Mr. Biden’s views may not be new to Democrats in his circle, his comments, in an interview on “Meet the Press” on NBC, came at a time when his party is confronted with a new face: Gov. Sarah Palin, the Republican vice-presidential nominee, whose anti-abortion stance and decision to give birth just five months ago to a baby with Down syndrome have revved up the conservative base of her party.

In the interview Sunday, Mr. Biden tried to walk the line between the staunch abortion-rights advocates in his party and his own religious beliefs. While he said he did not often talk about his faith, he said of those who disagree with him: “They believe in their faith and they believe in human life, and they have differing views as to when life — I’m prepared as a matter of faith to accept that life begins at the moment of conception.”

And so, I wonder, is he also prepared to accept his culpability in perpetuating the mass destruction of millions of those unborn lives that began at the moment of conception?

-------------------------------------------------
Interesting, huh? I guess Biden is above Obama's "pay grade" because he actually said life begins at conception. Just something to think about.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your closing comment. Watching Obama's remark about being above his pay grade made my want to puke. I mean, I know full-well why he answered the way he did. But to think that he could stutter and trip all over the place, come up with the most lame and pathetic answer, and STILL have people believing in him . . . good grief!!!

    ReplyDelete