Monday, July 7, 2008

Life Is A Highway...

Just wanted to let my blog readers know that I am on the road today. I'm traveling to my home state of Maryland for some family time, business, and relaxation. I was last up in Maryland at Christmas. It's really funny that so much has physically changed in the town I grew up in...when I was there it was "small town". Now, it is just as congested and built up as many other places in the north eastern part of the country. Maybe it's my age, but I enjoy picking out the landmarks that are still there. The ones that haven't been torn down or bulldozed over. My aunt said we are going to take a trip to Hoffmans Ice Cream. It's a family owned business and has been there, well, forever. Fond memories. A piece of childhood recovered. Life is sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment