Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Hi, from the lovely state of Maryland

I can't get good internet service at my Aunt's house so I'm sitting in the McDonald's parking lot blogging. I guess this is a true sign of a blog addict. Oh well, I guess there are worse things in life.
I just have a short political comment to make. Okay, maybe two....or three....
#1 Bill Clinton dissing on McCain's military record. Give me a break. Bill needs to shut his mouth. HE is not one who should talk about reputations OR military experience. DUH.
#2 Why should Obama pay off Hillary's HUGE debt she incurred while campaigning AGAINST HIM? Bill makes a LARGE sum of money for his speaking engagements. Why doesn't HE pay off his wife's debt?
#3 I don't know if any of us will make it through to November. It's like a circus. God, please help our country.
P.S. It's getting ready to thunderstorm and here I sit in the parking lot.....time for me to pack it up.
I'll blog when I can.

1 comment:

  1. I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog.

    Tim Ramsey

    ReplyDelete