Saturday, June 21, 2008

What Is The Deal With That?

Okay people. I just don't get it. What is the deal with the high school girls in Massachusetts that made a pact to get pregnant and raise their children together? Are they crazy? I believe so. After getting over the initial shock that girls would actually do this ON PURPOSE, I thought to myself WHY?? It truly is sad that they wouldn't be able to see that having a child is serious business, it is not a baby doll. A baby is totally dependent on mom and dad and takes much more then he/she is able to give in return.....at least at first. Stories like this just make me think, what in the world?? Who in their right mind would have ever thought that it would come to this? That getting pregnant is like a game. You know who I really feel sorry for? The babies. There is no way on God's green earth that a 14 or 15 year old girl knows how to take care of an infant and all that, that entails.

1 comment:

  1. I Heard about this... Seems so stupid to me.. I am on baby # 6 and excited, loving the thought of having another baby... BUT I also realize that I have created alot of maintenance... and those girls are not realizing that those babies need two parents... I could never raise a large family with out my husband... He completes the UNIT.. with out him... NO WAY.. and the baby stage is the easiest... It will be disciplining when they are 2-3-4-5 that will be the hardest... Talk about maintenance... Makes me a little mad to think they are so clueless...

    ReplyDelete