Monday, June 9, 2008

Arbonne Makes For A Sweet Smelling Cat

Yesterday afternoon we were grilling out on the deck. Unknown to us our house cat "escaped" out onto the deck. When we were done we came back inside. A couple hours had gone by before we heard cat cries and scratching at the door. We looked outside and lo and behold there was Samson! He was happy to be let in because he is a black, long furred cat and it was like 93 degrees outside yesterday. The thing is he had obviously been rolling around out there....and we have pollen and dust all over the deck. He was covered! He obviously HAD TO have a bath! Well, Scott and I got Samson in the tub (no easy feat let me tell you!) and then realized we had no pet shampoo. I decided that if Arbonne is pure, safe, and beneficial  for humans that it should work for Samson too. After his bath, and having calmed down while he dried off....I gave him a good sniff. He has never smelled so good:) I wonder what he thinks of his new fresh scent? Now, I wouldn't make a habit of using my shampoo on the cat, but it did work nicely at the time. Samson has officially been Arbonnized! I think he should write a testimonial.

2 comments:

  1. As a Shampoo maker and a Persian breeder- their is no difference in pet shampoos and human ones- so your selection was a good one:-) When i make my shampoo's for our company- we try to keep the lather level and scent level lower than other shampoo's. We do this to make it easier to rinse out, less cancer causing chemicals and not too strong of a scent since animals smell things 40 times better than we do:-)

    You can visit my cat site for lots of grooming tips too- purrinlot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. After reading about the cat I am wondering if that would help our little Penelope ? We have told her how "unbecoming " that barn smell can be. And if she wants to continue to "visit" the house she will have to do something.... I think she is catching on to the tail thing... She now lifts her tail before she comes in and then again when she goes out... So she is not losing her marbles on my floor any longer ! You really should look into a goat...they really are very lovable... haha

    ReplyDelete