Monday, June 9, 2008

Cat Puke

Yes, there is nothing like good ol' cat puke to make you clean your bed linens. One of the cats hacked up a fur ball with some other gross stuff. Now, that happens on occasion, I just wish he hadn't decided to hack it up on my bed. Scott and I were at Walmart doing some grocery shopping when we get a phone call from one of the kids. "Umm.....the cat puked on your bed." We pulled the linens up, but they definitely need to be washed. Yuck. I gave the cat the evil eye when I got home. He just smiled at me. Well, it looked like a smile anyway. Maybe it was a smirk. I couldn't really tell. It's hard to tell if a cat is smiling or smirking. It's tricky business.

Anyway, long story even longer.......I'm now up at 11:15 waiting for my comforter to finish drying. The cats are banned from the bedroom for a little while. I don't want anymore hairball fiascos. For pity sake....what are cats thinking? If I went around licking my hair all day I guess I'd get sick too.

No comments:

Post a Comment