Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Small Town America is thriving in Rushsylvania, Ohio

I have to say that every time I go and visit in Rushsylvania, Ohio I enjoy it. The people of Logan county have been so friendly. My husband and I couldn't have picked a better place for our family to relocate to. There is a lot to be said for small town America. Yesterday I spent some time talking with Tawney, the owner of, NAILS DONE YOUR WAY BY TAWNEY. She is located in the back of Eversole's store in downtown Rushsylvania. As we talked I realized that she is one of the reasons that I am going to love small town life. She not only was friendly and easy to chat with, but she seems to go out of her way to help others. She was telling my husband and me stories of life at the nail salon and I could see that she truly cares about each of her customers. There is a lot to be said for the "human touch" where clients aren't just another number but a friend. So, if you are ever in the area make sure you stop in and get your nails done by Tawney. (She's got some great colors for the summer) Then go get a yummy cappachino slushy at Eversoles. It makes for a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment