Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Arbonne is More Than You Think...

Those of you that have been followers of my blog for any time know that I am an Arbonne consultant. I just needed to say that I am loving the new Seasource Detox Spa set! I feel so decadent when I can give myself the Sea Mud Facial, the Hair Masque, the Rescue Wash and the Sea Salt Scrub. I feel like I just stepped out of the ocean. You know when you go to the ocean and you have salt on your skin? That is what I feel like. It makes me feel like I've spent time at the beach. I'm relaxed and feel so great after spending time in my home spa. I think this is a great idea that Arbonne came up with for this year. I am able to have the spa experience without having to pay the trendier prices that high end spas charge.

No comments:

Post a Comment