Sunday, February 3, 2008

Zippity Do Da!

Well, I did it! I had my first 2 launch parties yesterday. They were so much fun. I enjoyed pampering my guests with the salt scrubs and foot soaks. I watched everything LaGenna did. She is both encouraging and inspiring. I like her a lot. I found that the more I talked about Arbonne and the opportunities it provides me, the more confident I became. That is a big deal to me. Public speaking doesn't really scare me like it does some people.....as long as I am prepared and have in my head what I would like to say. I have only just recently decided to make Arbonne my business, but already I have been stretched and have had to leave my comfort zone. I've never been a big "talk on the phone" kind of a person, I prefer face to face, but I'm learning to overcome that. It will just be interesting to see how I grow as I try new and different things. I realize there will be ups and downs with having my own business and that is to be expected. I mean that is just the way life is in general. I think one of the neatest and most memorable things for me about Arbonne will be how I was willing to take risks....and how I survived, even through cancellations, or "no's". Life always has uncertainty and difficulty. It's what one does with the difficulty that makes the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment