Friday, February 8, 2008

Free Credit Report Dot Com

Okay, already! Have you seen the 3 different Free Credit Report commercials? I can't get those catchy jingles out of my head. I find myself singing, "Free Credit Report Dot Com, I should have seen it comin' at me like an atom bomb... It gives me free email alert...so I don't end up selling tea to tourists in T-shirts." Alright, I admit that this little diddy isn't going to win any Grammy awards but, it IS a good commercial. It gets in your brain. I was singing it is the car. I was humming it while on the computer. AAaagghhhh!! Advertisers are trying to take over the world!!!

I also love the Geico commercials. I love the little Gecko but I really love the new ones with the celebrities who "interpret" for the regular guy. Cracks me up! The one with Joan Rivers is so funny. You can tell the man that is talking is trying not to laugh at her on camera.

I think I enjoy the commercials more than I enjoy the television shows. At least commercials, for the most part are creative, or at least try to be, which is more then I can say for most shows on TV these days.

1 comment:

  1. [...] master1 wrote an interesting post today onHere’s a quick excerptHave you seen the 3 different Free Credit Report commercials? I can’t get those catchy jingles out of my head. I find myself singing, “Free Credit Report Dot Com, I should have seen it comin’ at me like an atom bomb… … [...]

    ReplyDelete