Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Feeling Yucky Today

I've got a head cold and just feel yucky today. I think I will just spend today resting (as much as a home schooling mom can rest) and try to get better. I have my glass of water and tissues next to my bed. I have my laptop computer so I can still blog:)

Just on a side note---I heard something yesterday on TV about people and their phobias (did I spell that correctly?). Clowns were brought up. There are A LOT of people that dislike and are even scared of clowns. I am one of those people. Well, I wouldn't say I'm scared of them, I just dislike them. I always have. I think they are creepy. There is something about not being able to see their real face under all that makeup. The clowns that don't talk are even worse. I never liked Ronald McDonald or Bozo. Clowns at the circus, no thank you. Mimes, forget it. The only clowns that I really like are rodeo clowns. I think that is because they are not in full clown attire like most clowns. They look more real.....and they are able to run really fast. I guess I would too if I had a mad bull chasing me!

I also have a thing about spiders. I guess those of you that have been reading my blog for awhile already knew that. I discussed this phobia during the summer when I was in Texas. Home of the garage filled with scary Black Widow spiders. It still gives me the creepy crawlies to think about it. Ick. If spiders stay away from me, and my house, and all my property, oh yeah and my car.....then I will stay away from them. Afterall, I can kill bugs on my own. Who needs them?

No comments:

Post a Comment