Monday, February 4, 2008

Why are there Mondays?

I hit my snooze button several times this morning. I think it is a Monday thing with me. If I hit the snooze button several times then maybe it will skip straight to Tuesday. Well, I can hope anyway. I've got a bunch of stuff to do today which is probably the reason I just wanted to roll over and sleep some more. Ugh.

It does not help that it is gray and drizzly outside this morning. It is definitely a "sleep in" sort of a day. Don't worry I did not give into the urge to stay in bed, I did the responsible thing (and the less guilt inducing) and got up. Not happily, mind you....but I did it.Right now I am staring at a HUGE basket of laundry. It sits right at my feet. I look down at it. I am not thinking happy thoughts...it mocks me. I hate laundry. I know that is a strong word to use, but it is the truth. For a brief moment I have the thought of Adam and Eve in the Garden.....they didn't have to worry about laundry. That's probably one of the reasons why the Garden was such a paradise! Of course we couldn't live like them now. It's way to cold. Still........

No comments:

Post a Comment