Sunday, January 17, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook

Here is my Daybook entry for today ~ Sunday January 17, 2010

Outside my window. . .it is dark and foggy.
~~~~~~~~~~
I am thinking. . .that I need to put the load of laundry from the washer into the dryer before I forget.
~~~~~~~~~~
From the learning room. . .nothing is happening, because it is Sunday night.
~~~~~~~~~~
I am thankful for. . .a warm bed.
~~~~~~~~~~
From the kitchen. . .are leftover slices of pizza from dinner.
~~~~~~~~~~
I am wearing. . .the clothes I wore to church. I need to get in my PJ's.
~~~~~~~~~~
I am creating. . .a daily art journal. I am trying to encourage my creative side--and have fun with it.
~~~~~~~~~~
I am going. . .to take my shower shortly. So thankful for hot water. Something I normally take for granted. I love a nice hot shower.
~~~~~~~~~~
I am reading. . .my gmail messages.
~~~~~~~~~~
I am hoping. . .that I get everything accomplished tomorrow. (It is past time for the Christmas tree to come down!)
~~~~~~~~~~
I am hearing. . .the show Criminal Minds that is on TV.
~~~~~~~~~~
Around the house. . .it is suspiciously quiet.
~~~~~~~~~~
One of my favorite things. . .quiet time to myself.
~~~~~~~~~~
A few plans for the rest of the week. . .get the Christmas stuff all taken down TOMORROW! Teaching at the middle school. Taking the kids to Co-op. One childs Dr. appt. Busy week.
~~~~~~~~~~
Find out more about the Simple Woman’s Daybook at this site.

No comments:

Post a Comment