Thursday, April 2, 2009

LegWarmers, Do They Ever Go Out Of Style?

While going through some stuff today I came across two pairs of leg warmers that I had from the early 80's....and no believe it or not they were packed away in a plastic thingy so they haven't even dry rotted. haha!
Just between you and me, I cannot tell you how tempted I was to slip them on and dance around my basement like the girl from Flash Dance. Hey, don't judge me....you know you would have been tempted too!
Why I still have those leg warmers I do not know. I feel like I shouldn't throw them away, after all they have survived this long.
I wonder if I go out and buy a big over sized T-shirt and cut out the neck so it hangs over my shoulder, and then throw on some tights and my leg warmers....I could restart an old fad.
Okay, so I'm 40 years old now. So what! Do leg warmers ever really go out of style?

No comments:

Post a Comment