Friday, April 10, 2009

I LOVE SOCIAL MEDIA!!

Here are some of my favorites that I think you might enjoy also.
Facebook.com ---- a great site to keep up with all your family and friends. Great place to meet friends you haven't seen since high school.
Twitter.com----a "real time" feed of twitter all day. Let the world know what you are thinking in 140 characters or less.
Pandora.com---looking for just the right song? Make your own "album" for free. Mix and match and listen to your songs online. Very cool.
BlogTalkRadio.com----Anything you want to hear is on Blog Talk no matter what your taste. YOU can even become a radio show host if you'd like. Share your opinion with others or just listen. Whatever. I can listen to home school news, conservative talk, home decorating, or how to fix my car or remodel my kitchen. I love the choices!
Smartgirlpolitics.com---For those of you that are female and are politically active...this is the site for you! Awesome women, awesome ideas!
Hulu.com and Joost.com----two AWESOME sites if you want to watch movies or episodes of your favorite TV shows for free. Ya gotta love that!
Well....that's it for now. Just thought I'd share some of my favorites.
I love the internet!

No comments:

Post a Comment