Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A Simple Life--Today






FOR TODAY (12/3/08)…
Outside my window….. the sun is shining, with a slight breeze blowing.
I am thinking… that I have a list of things to get done today.
I am thankful for… my hard working husband.
From the learning rooms…it is very quiet....lots of reading today:)
From the kitchen…I am going to make some cinnamon streusel.
I am wearing…a fluffy green bath robe. I've been awake for a long time, just not dressed.
I am creating…a good schedule/calendar.
I am going…to pack some more stuff.
I am reading…a book by Debbie Macomber entitled Where Angels Go.
I am hoping…that we get into our new house by the end of January. This was my wish the last time I did this and it continues to be my wish!
I am hearing…..the the TV news on in the background.
Around the house…it looks like a storage unit. Oh the joys of packing!
One of my favorite things…is snuggling in my new blanket.
A few plans for the rest of the week: Christmas shopping, packing, running errands.

From the Simple Woman’s Daybook—–

http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment