Tuesday, December 2, 2008

20 Wishes

Yesterday evening I was emailing back and forth with my aunt. We were discussing books. I told her that I had started a new book by Debbie Macomber. She told me that she's read several of her books and she sent me a excerpt from one of the books about 20 wishes.

I found that book excerpt interesting. 20 wishes. What would my 20 wishes be? What 20 things would I want or want to  accomplish in order to make those 20 wishes come true? Seriously. Not just some flip thing where one writes downs I wish for a trillion dollars and to look like a super model. Those aren't wishes...those are fantasies. I mean real wishes.....things I could possibly accomplish if I set my mind to it.

What are your 20 wishes? What do you wish for in this life? How will you make them come true?

No comments:

Post a Comment