Thursday, May 8, 2008

A New Discovery

Those of you that know me, know that I really enjoy "small town" books. I've read and enjoyed Jan Karon's Mitford series, Phillip Gulley's Front Porch Tales, and now I've found Gail Fraser's Lumby series. I don't know about you but I'm the type of person that loves to become a part of my books. That is the great thing about books...one can go places and meet new people without ever having to leave their cozy house. I know there are people who don't love to read, I don't understand them, but I hear they exist.:) My perfect day would be to read a good book curled up in my reading chair with a hot beverage. There could be snow, sleet, rain, or even sun outside....it wouldn't matter. I've got towns to see and new people to "visit". One day I want to write a book. I love to write. Maybe one day you will read one of my books about small town life in Ohio. Who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment