Sunday, May 4, 2008

Insanity is a state of mind

Packing to move can cause insanity. That is all I've got to say. How am I going to get everything packed in our house in TN. to move to our house in Ohio? I will be certifiable before this is all over with. My question is how in the world did we accumulate so much junk? It's amazing. I wish I could just just blink my eyes and it would magically pack itself. What can we get rid of? Yard sale? Good will donations? Only save the good stuff. How many pairs of shoes does any one woman need? (Okay, so I like my shoes....but I only have 2 feet so I guess I don't need quite so many!) I refuse to part with any of my beloved books....but do you have any idea how HEAVY boxes of books are? My biceps will have quite a workout as I pack books....either that or I will get a massive hernia. I keep telling myself, " Dawn, you can do this!" Whatever doesn't kill us makes us stronger. I'll let you know how it turns out:)

1 comment:

  1. Well, I am sure that Sampson is making a GREAT supervisor for the packing. And Dawn, don't you have to be sane to become insane. LOL!!!! (JK)

    ReplyDelete