Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Uh Oh...

Uh Oh...if it's left up to me we might live in a cave! Okay people, now this is serious business. Scott is now talking to me about lighting choices for the new house. What do I like? I don't know! I have to think about it. I have to mull it over. Work lighting. Accent lighting. On the wall? In the ceiling? Free standing light sources? Up lights? Down lights? Oh, good grief! I think I'm getting light headed. I did not realize how many decisions there were going to be in building our own house, and we've barely started this housing journey. Scott had me over at Home Depot tonight. (It seems like we spend a good portion of our waking hours at that particular home improvement destination.) We looked at lights. We stared at the lights. (note: staring at bright lights is not a good idea...I saw spots for quite some time afterwards.) We discussed the lights. We asked one of the guys some questions about the lights. We still have no idea what to do about the lights. We did buy a lighting product catalog to study. Who knew the invention of electricity would cause such a quandary? People had it much easier when there were just candles and lanterns.

No comments:

Post a Comment