Sunday, December 16, 2007

Baby It's Cold Outside!

I'm glad it is cold. It actually feels like Christmas. (I just don't understand how people who live in South Florida or in California can feel Christmas-y in shorts and t-shirts.) I have about 50 bazillion things to do this week. (Do you ever notice when reading my blogs, that when I feel overwhelmed I tend to exaggerate? Really, it's not 50 bazillion, it's more like 30 trillion.) Scott and I have been good shoppers for everyone else so far, but when it comes to our own children we are slackers. I told Scott that we would have to go out this afternoon and do some shopping. Fight the crowds. Scavenge and hunt. Walk the malls. Unload some of our money at Best Buy. Either that or our kids might disown us! Hmmm, maybe that is an idea....... no, just teasing.

Tomorrow I have Bradley at the dentist to get his crown, and Kendrick to the orthodontist to get his braces/appliance adjusted, both are scheduled at 10:30 am. Now, I know I have sometimes pulled off being in two places at once (don't ask questions, just accept it....I've been known to defy science---and no I'm not talking about my cooking!) I'm not superwoman so lucky for me these two doctors offices happen to be right next door to each other. I can go back and forth to check on the boys. I need to do a little more shopping (after today), deliver presents to my school friends, my sister-in-law is going to visit with her two boys sometime this week and we are going to make cookies and hot chocolate, and Friday I'm taking Kendrick out on our Mom-date. We are going to the Tennessee Theater to see Miracle on 34th Street. ( I took Bradley out this past Friday. We had a good time and talked a lot. He is an interesting boy when one can actually get him to sit still and have a conversation.) I do enjoy these "dates" with the kids. Even if they think their mom is goofy. I mean that might very well be true, but that is beside the point.

No comments:

Post a Comment