Okay, people...I didn't get up at 4 am. I got up at 5:45 instead. I started watching when Catherine was riding in the car to the church. She looked beautiful.
Some people say, "Why the big hoopla about a wedding, across the ocean?" Because. Just because.
Because weddings are fun to watch.
Because there is tradition in a royal wedding.
Because I believe Kate and William really love each other.
Because it is fun.
Because it is like watching a story book wedding...come true.
I was up. I watched. I smiled. I enjoyed it.
It was a break from the normal day, to witness a special moment in time.
I watched Williams mother and father marry in 1981.
I was just 13 years old at the time, but I remember it.
I was up early that morning too.
Although, I am quite a bit older now...and this early morning event might call for a late afternoon nap.
Maybe for the next royal wedding, we could try for a late afternoon wedding? Say, around 4'ish?
It's just a thought.
- Prince William and Kate Middleton Wedding: What the Guests Wore! (news.instyle.com)
- See Kate and William's Final Wedding Preparations! (popsugar.com)
- Kate Middleton and Prince Harry Stop by Westminster Abbey One Day Before Royal Wedding (popsugar.com)
- Inside Westminster Abbey for Kate Middleton and Prince William's Wedding (news.instyle.com)
- Day 30: Royal Wedding (tirelessthoughts.wordpress.com)
- Would You Like to Be in London For the Royal Wedding Fun? (popsugar.com)
- Attend William & Kate Royal Wedding on Internet live! (trak.in)
- The Royal Wedding (adorninc.wordpress.com)
- Watch the Live Stream of the Royal Wedding Here (tvsquad.com)