It's raining. A lot. Again.
This Spring has been wet and volatile.
At least there have been no funnel clouds in sight. Yet.
Even though I love to watch the tornado documentaries, I don't want to be IN one.
I have to drive two of my kiddos to a town that is an hour away.
For some academic testing.
That happens each year, at this time.
The test proves how brilliant they are.
Really. I'm not lying.
Of course, they have wonderful teachers.
I love homeschooling:)
Well, I had better go.
Stuff to do before we leave
I hope this trip doesn't call for an ark....or red ruby slippers and a trip to Kansas.
- What happens when two tornadoes collide? (slate.com)
- Video of Funnel Clouds in Mississippi (thelede.blogs.nytimes.com)
- More Video of Tornadoes and Damage (thelede.blogs.nytimes.com)
- You: After Storms, a Widespread Path of Death and Damage (nytimes.com)
- After Violent Storms, a Widespread Path of Death and Damage - New York Times (news.google.com)