Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook

Simple Woman’s Daybook




Here is my Daybook entry for today ~ Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Outside my window. . . it is cold and windy.
~~~~~~~~~~
I am thinking. . . that I love the cooler Fall weather.
~~~~~~~~~~
From the learning room. . . I'm proud of my kids. They are getting a lot done!
~~~~~~~~~~
I am thankful for. . . a warm house.
~~~~~~~~~~
From the kitchen. . . I smell the apple cinnamon candle I am burning.
~~~~~~~~~~
I am wearing. . . my Tennesse sweat pants and Tennessee T-shirt.  I'm all decked out with UT.
~~~~~~~~~~
I am creating. . . a "creativity" list.  Artistic/creative things I want to do.
~~~~~~~~~~
I am going. . .to go walking in the morning.
~~~~~~~~~~
I am reading. . .so many things. Honestly, I have a couple of books going, plus magazines, plus the internet.
~~~~~~~~~~
I am hoping. . . that the Lord shows Scott and I what He wants us to do.
~~~~~~~~~~
I am hearing. . .FOX news on TV...Sean Hannity to be specific.
~~~~~~~~~~
Around the house. . . I'm bringing out the quilts and blankets for the cooler weather.
~~~~~~~~~~
One of my favorite things. . .quiet time to myself.
~~~~~~~~~~
A few plans for the rest of the week. . . checking off things on my to do list.  That always makes me feel good!
~~~~~~~~~~
Find out more about the Simple Woman’s Daybook at this site.

No comments:

Post a Comment