Saturday, August 1, 2009

Clothes and shoes and purses, Oh MY!

I have spent the past two days working in my closet.  Unpacking is not as easy as I thought it would be. I'm happy to be unpacking....but how did I end up with all of this stuff? It's insane. I think I have enough pairs of underwear to circle the Earth at least once. T-shirts that have 80's slogans on them (which I LOVE), and jeans that I'm keeping because I fully intend to lose the pounds that it will take to get back into them! Organizing ones closet can be an emotional experience, at least for us women. I don't think men get the whole closet thing. My husband had his side of the closet pretty much done in, oh, 5 minutes?

Then there is the kitchen. I am taking the time to organize all my stainless steel, Tupperware and Pampered Chef.  It's nice having a place for everything...and everything in it's place. Of course all this organization that I so love, will probably only last about 20 seconds. Did I mention that I'm married with 3 kids? Organization, as much as I love it, doesn't last long around here. Maybe I should take pictures of my organized kitchen....so on days when it looks like a tornado whipped through I can pull out pictures as proof of what it USED to look like. :)

I guess that is it for now. I'm wasting time and I need to be unpacking some more stuff.  And some more stuff....and some more stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment