Saturday, October 24, 2009

Baby It's Cold Outside

Okay, so those of you that live in the extreme northern states and are used to cold and snow up to your ears might not find it cold in Ohio. Whatever.  I ventured out this afternoon to get the mail. Our mailbox is not near our house---it's a jog to the end of our driveway and across the road.  I was forced to be out in the wind that seriously cuts through one like a knife. Brrrrr...... enough of my whining.  I do actually like the cold weather---if I'm ready for it! The Ohio weather is warm, than cold, than windy, and calm. I don't have any idea from one day to the next what the weather will be!

When walking back from the mailbox I thought to myself that just the other day while I was walking in the afternoon is was 71 degrees. I had on long sleeves and I was hot. Just a few days later it's now in the low 40's during the same time of the afternoon. What's a girl to do? A thermal shirt? A sweatshirt or sweater? A t-shirt? A jacket or a coat? Who knows?! All I've got to say is, "baby, it's cold outside!"

1 comment:

  1. LOL...yep. Welcome to Ohio. The weather will swing from below freezing and a blizzard to sunny and beautiful in the 70's...in February. Seriously. In the middle of Feb. when that happens, remember this comment. ;)

    ReplyDelete