Monday, July 20, 2009

Tim Horton's AND Coldstone Creamery

I am in heaven! Well, as close as one can get to heaven while still being on earth. On the way to Wal-mart this evening, Scott and I were driving through Bellefontaine. I was minding my own business looking out the van window and pondering the deepest questions of life....when BLAM! There is was! A new sign going up underneath the Tim Horton's sign. Cold Stone Creamery. A combination that I'm sure makes the angels sing. Not only the best coffee and hot chocolate around...but now they are teaming up with the best ice cream around. Who knew there could be such bliss?
The ice cream side hasn't opened yet, for now it is just the sign that has me all excited. I cannot believe my good fortune. Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment