Thursday, October 18, 2007

What happened????

Thursday October 18, 2007

Well, for all the people who read my blog (and I’ve come to realize today that there are many!) my blog at Home School Blogger disappeared today. I had been working on a great entry this morning. I spent a lot of time on it....really thought about what I wanted to communicate about education, and BLAM!! it was gone. Just like that. I’m not sure if it was the site or something I mistakenly did. (which with my luck could possibly be true) I was so upset. All my entries from the past year, gone. Scott helped me compose a message to the tech staff to see if they could retrieve my 140 blog entries from the blog-o-sphere. Some where out there.....We haven’t heard back from them yet. This site at Word Press is what I used before Home School Blogger. I will be using this site, at least for now. Maybe permanently. I’ll have to see what happens. ARRGGHHH!!! You ever just have one of those days??

No comments:

Post a Comment