Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Almost Christmas!

I am tired of looking around and seeing Happy Holidays or Seasons Greetings on cards or at stores or various workplaces.  Why is it not politically correct to say Merry Christmas anymore? I mean it IS Christmas. Christmas IS about the birth of Christ. Christmas isn't just about Santa or presents. If you are not a Christian and you don't celebrate the birth of Christ then okay...but why should I have to bend over backwards not to offend you? What about me and the millions of others around the world who do celebrate the true meaning of Christmas??? I feel offended that I'm supposed to be so careful now because we are all so diverse....don't want to step on anyones toes.....don't want anyone to feel badly when someone tells them Merry Christmas. I find it irritating.

No comments:

Post a Comment